X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs plays

great day yesterday
    5*angels-winner...(5-0) this year..
    3*ariz-winner....fla-winner+40..(9-10) this year..
    1*padres-loser..(13-22) this year..
    Todays plays...

3*BREWERS.....kinney looked strong vs ariz on sat..2 runs 5 2/3 innings in 3-2 win...5 hits 4 walks 6 k's....redding llooked ok vs st louis on sat but didn't get any run support..lets hope he doesn't get any today either!!! redding 1-1 with 3.75era vs brewers......BREWERS +40
    3*ANGELS...sorry its late but after last nights blessing as a 5* i just had to play them again today...hopefully my prayers will be answered again!!! ANGELS-40
    3*INDIANS...sabathia will get his first win today...has looked great but has not recieved any bat support...lets hope he gets it today....has given up less than 3 runs in each of his three starts but cleve has only given him 2.7 runs per game...ponson is 0-5 vs indians with an era of 8.80...and looked like shit against the red sox not making it out of the 2nd iinning giving up 5 walks 5 hits and 5 runs...i know he looked ok in his last outing but that was vs the drays!!!....INDIANS-45

good luck

predster

good luck and will come on board with you

I really appreciate your 5* plays

you made one of my friends over 5k last night and he says thanks:p :D

Comment

nut

shit like that is always great to hear....tell him no problem and hopefully there will be one or two more 5*'s this week...nut don't know if u play horses but the atb site has been giving out spot plays at anita and they have been REDHOT...i think i have seen u post on that forum so go take a look when u get a chance....they only give one spot play everyday....

Comment

pred

i dont play horses and i only post here

where else do you guys post your plays

i think i will only stick to bettorschat - - i like monte and company

cool people

Comment

predator,
          can you post thier spot plays here for us? I like to take a race once in awhile but can't get an educated guess w/o the tip sheets they provide for me in vegas + i'm not into it enough to go out and buy the racing forms and/or get them online.

thanks in advance if you do

Comment

nut

i never really played them either but todays pick is in the 6th race at santa anita...take the 1 bust your bubble to win and play a few exactas and quinellas with the 4 strong stage 5 west 46th street and 7 jefe de jefes..maybe $25 to win and a few $5 exactas and quinellas...fairly cheap investment....

Comment

thanks for the heads up

P.S. Pred stop looking at the horses and GO CAP SOME BBALL:cool: :D

Comment

it's post time!!!!! thanks pred

Comment

nut

too f***ing funny ...thats sound exactly like my uncle telling me that...he would tell me to put the blinders on an study the bases!!!!!
                  MIke

Comment

afternoon games look good so far

i hope we can hold on to set up a MONSTER night

my only NHL play for tonight will be Dallas Stars -300

i know they are expensive, but..............

Comment

all this talk about horses has gotten me excited....I wish my book took horse bets!

Comment

chalk sf

i will post one spot play from santa anita everyday and do what u want...they have been on fire....i will post very early so u have enough time to bet it..lets see what happens...

Comment

almost went to santa anita today...now I wish i had

Comment

Working...
                          X