• Show
Clear All

• This is a really ugly pick but I have to do it

YTD: 14-15 +1.85 units
    Favorites 3-1 +1.83 units
    Dogs 8-13 -1.98 units
    Totals 3-1 +2.0 units

1* Royals +340
    Playing on KC in Yankee Stadium isn't for the faint of heart but this price is irresistible. Randy Johnson has been lousy for the past month and he continues to be priced as if he were still in his prime. Once again, a flat bet this year against Johnson would have made a fortune as the Yankees are only 15-11 in his starts but he is often priced above -200. Today, it's a ludicrous -400. Wood isn't a bad pitcher for the Royals and KC has won two in a row.

Gl Gris
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Not a bad bet at all... I personally think the Yanks win but also you never know the way Lanky ass Johnson has been pitching.. We have closed within 2.5 of the Red Sux and are tied for the wild card lead with Oakland and Cleveland.. I look for the Yanks to go on their normal late season hot streak like they always do... Also the RL on KC at + money isnt a bad risk either... Just my Opinion though.. Best of luck to ya!!

Comment

i could tell by the thread title what your pick was!

Comment

Great call gris. I remember last time the yanks played the Royals the yanks got swept. It cost me alot of $$$$$$$$.

Signed,

RJeremy
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            Great call gris. I remember last time the yanks played the Royals the yanks got swept. It cost me alot of $$$$$$$$.

Signed,

RJeremy

GL gris!!

Comment

Signed,

RJeremy
              Wanna make a little friendly wager that it WILL NOT happen again??

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Wanna make a little friendly wager that it WILL NOT happen again??
                No cause that would be dumb. But i wouldnt be suprised if KC takes 2 of 3 from the bankees
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Signed,

RJeremy

that is hilarious!

Comment

No cause that would be dumb. But i wouldnt be suprised if KC takes 2 of 3 from the bankees
                    Why because they took 2 of the from your RED SUX?? Or ecause they took 2 of 3 from the A's?? lol but Aight then wanna make a wager on that one?? I say KC wins 1 AT THE MOST

Comment

Signed,

RJeremy
                      OMG ... roflmfao ... I was thinking the same thing cause I knew the play before I opened the thread ... hahahaha

Good Luck gris!!!!

Comment

Good Luck Gris
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

best of luck gris

Comment

Gris. Good Luck. These are the kind of plays I call stupid looking. Ugly, stupid, no way, no chance, whatever you want to call them, they have great value and work more often that you would think. I posted Kansas City as one of my dog plays yesterday and they will be one of my dog plays again for today too.

Comment

bring it home gris,gl buddy

seaofred
                              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                              X