AAASports Baseball/Thurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAASports Baseball/Thurs

Let's hope for a better day today..........They are correct at what they are saying. My third year with them and they can put together some huge streaks. They are behind last year but I still have them way up so far. I am going to compile the record and post it later......

A 2-3 day on Wednesday as we win the only NBA game of the day and have a poor showing in baseball. We seem to be mirroring last year opening up the first few days not so good, then putting together a really good streak and slumping just a bit right now. We are very streaky and there is another large one coming soon. The month of May has always been our very best baseball month and we see no reason why that should not be the case this year as well..........Let's get it going!!

Yankees -1.5 at -105 (Walker/Weaver)................1.5 Units
    Marlins/Phillies over 8 (Pavano/Millwood)...........1.5 Units
    Tigers/Twins under 9.5 (Bonderman/Rogers)....1.5 Units
    Rockies/DBacks over 8 (Jennings/Schilling).......1 Unit
    Royals/WSox under 9 (George/Loaiza).................1 Unit

Going back to the same well on a couple of plays today........List your pitchers and good luck!

AAA came back pretty strong today with a 4-1 effort winning all 1.5 unit plays, and the only loss was by 1 run. I have figured this year again and I have them at 32-14 overall. I hope some of you were following. They are having more totals this year than usual but are hitting them well

Comment

jade are you on any instant messenger?

Comment

Working...
      X