X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Preseason Football

YTD: 13-14; -11.6 units

Jacksonville -2.5 @-115 for 4 units

Jacksonville has posted two workman like victories and 2-0 vs spread so far this year, and is 7-3 ATS in preseason under Del Rio. They are going to play their starters at least a half, and plan on unveiling this new offense tonight, basically a more wide open offense. Last week, all Jax Qbs combined for 70% completion rate against a solid TB defense. Fred Taylor will return, for a potential emotional boost to the team. Atlanta is coming off a defensive nightmare loss vs Tennessee, where they gave up 500+ yards total offense and 31 first downs. Tenn also missed 2 FGs and an extra pt. They were lucky to lose a close game, as after an early TD, there only pts came off a kickoff return TD and a 72 yard broken play TD by Duckett. Atlanta only had 200 yards offense and 11 first downs vs bad Tenn defense. Atlanta is missing some defensive starters, and their defensive backups have been giving up big plays all preseason. Jacksonville by double digits.

Good luck to all.

good luck Lackman

Comment

goodluck!

Comment

I like it!! GL.......
        Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

GL to ya tonight---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the info- LM-Jax-my own team and here I take Atl +9 and under 45- I hope my boys don't want to make Atlanta look foolish or to give away to many plays that they need for the season. It could get ugly by the half and uglier afterwards. Hmmmmm
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Good Luck Lackman!!!
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

glllllll peace
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...