Thursday LLWS, picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday LLWS, picks

The tykes are heating up and getting ready to play. Yesterday's lines were outragous for Japan over Canada, with a ML of -1600 on Japan (they won11-0, beating the spread for the -6 RL line ). I didn't like the Cali Florida game very much either, not sure who covered that one (I think florida might have)

Anywho, the little Wahines of Ewa Beach Hawaii are taking on the Louisiana sluggers, and curucao is playing gaum. I'm not going to try and talk any team up, because my selections re the series have led to losses (they are all defendable in my mind) . HI's got more rest, and seemingly good fundementals
    I'm taking modest bets on these two games

Curucao for 1 units
    Hawaii RL -5.5 (+115) for 2 units

record to date is a dismal
    2-4 with -3.5 units. I want it back!

Jake
    "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
    -Danish Proverb

Good Luck Jake!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Jake Wahines are girls
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Jake You Gotta Believe That La Will Come Back, Hawaii Going To Run Into Cajun Power, They Find Out Aloha Means Good Bye!!

Comment

bring home those little winners BIG

Comment

lol
            thanks Budd Gregg. I'm pretty sure La has a decent shot of coming within the run line, they are at +700 right now. Maybe a cover bet is in order? I noticed the line has been moving to favor Curucao to win like crazy, it was +110 or something this morning and is now -140!
            OMG oriental hawn, I thought you were messing with me! I was sure it meant warrior. Then, upon further investigation, you were...not messing with me.
            I just went to hawai'i last year (my gfriend was interviewing for a job there), and went to their lovely campus store and bought a "Wahines" shirt, and I thought, since UofH were the warriors that wahine meant "warrior" .
            I apologize to the Ewa Beach warriors, and hope they and all the readers of my picks can forgive me.
            Go Ewa Beach!
            "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
            -Danish Proverb

Comment

gl jake! Good catch HA-Y-N. The KANE Of Ewa Beach of Hawaii. Good Luck ewa beach we are all behind you. We already won the the Cal Ripkin World series. Lets go get em. Lets rip those home runs and show them the MANA of HAWAII.

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

goodluck!....go Hawaii!!....lets pull for da Boyz!!......if they win it all.....we'll have a playoff between the Ripken Champs and the LL Champs.....right in ALOHA STADIUM!!

Alooooooooooooooooooooha!!

Comment

Talk About A Gutsy Effort From The Bayou Boys Of Lafayette, One Damn Homerun Scores Two Runs Margin Of Victory..........................hawaii Knew They Had A Ballgame On Their Hands..................can Only Hope Championship Game Is As Good A Game!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice win Bud.....Take Calif in the finals with Curucao on a parlay..Should be easy $$$.

Comment

Good call. Sorry Chuck got to with the EWA BEACH boys from Hawaii. Got to support those local kids from Hawaii. Show the MANA. Good Luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

Working...
                      X