Spear-it Thurs-10 Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear-it Thurs-10 Total

[B]We continued our win streak as we went 4-3-1 on Wednesday.
    We are hot- services can't touch this!!!

Wednesday Results:
    200-LA/Balt Under 8.5--------------------------WIN (felt good to get this one at the top of the heap)
    200-Oak/Det Under 8.5----------------------------LOSS (Bonderman sucks)
    200-Chi/Minn Over 8.5-----------------------------WIN (never in question)
    200-Wash/Cinn Under 8----------------------------PUSH (got close but 2 runs in 9th)
    300-Fl/Milw Under 8.5------------------------------LOSS ( Not sure why Fla is losing games like this)
    200-Houston/SD Over 8.5--------------------------WIN (Thanks SD)
    300-Phil/SF Over 8--------------------------------WIN (Loved this game)
    200 Atlanta/Chicago Over 9-----------------------LOSS (Took later - thought the wind may push it over)-yuk)]

We are up 2 units on Monday and 14 units Tuesday and another 2 units Wednesday.
    That makes 18 units up and we hope to beat last weeks 19 units up.
    Many of you didn't get the Atlanta pick so you are up 4 units tonight. Gotta Love It.

Forgot to give ya Colorado/LA Under on the thread but it happens. I had it on my sheet and just went by it.

Another winning evening- money in yo pockets- all for the low low price of Nadda.

It was a strange night in bases. I mean look at the Mets go. Had that play and St. Louis on my sheet and thread. Saw that Philly and SD was making a move before the game and jumped on them.

It is sincerely a joy to make money at this. Gave out way to many games -yes- it seems it is worth it if we make a little money- Congrats to RJ an Yuri on the Braves/ Cubs Under- Seems like I expected a bull pen struggle that didn't happen

And for the play today-my biggest but onliest.
    No other game fits the system.

1000-Toronto/NY Yanks Under 9

Opinion- I like the Boston game over but its a no play for me.
    Take Care and remember to bet responsibly. I may include this in several parlays- Remember- I liked Fla Under yesterday so ya never know. Smile today - you're making money.
    Last edited by Spearit; 08-25-2005, 01:28 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

You are doing great with your totals. For some people, like yourself, they are easier to call than the sides. Just keep em comming. I have nothing on the side of the Yankee game tomorrow, so I'll be on your under.

Comment

Don't forget the Arizona over 15.5 play tomorrow ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
      TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Good Luck Spearit!!!
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Guys - I see very little value in the games today except for the game mentioned. I generally like under totals and yesterday was big on overs. We still cashed in and I believe we will do so again tonight. The totals are tight tonight- meaning they are where they should be and no game jumps like the pitching in this game does. I look at a game decide the total I see and then check to see if we are more than one run different. One run for a Tasty Small Fish- Two runs different for Larger Tasty Fish -and Three runs different for Big Bad Fightin' Fish. This play - given the stats I have before me represents a nice tasty Bull Dolphin. No this is not flipper. This is by all accounts the most tastiest of fish in the keys. You simply move your boat 15-30 miles offshore and watch for birds circling an area. You find em there.
          Now where was I?
          Both Chacin and Chacon are sorta new on the firing line and both have been very good. I worry a little about Torontos bull pen which has been weak and may provide the Yanks runs later- however- I see a nice pitching matchup and a nice under 9.
          Last edited by Spearit; 08-25-2005, 08:12 AM.

Comment

gl spearit....

im on it

Comment

GL today spearit! Let's hook us a huge tasty fish!

Thanks for the picks!
              Control what you can control...

Comment

Great job this week buddy,

Like the under as well today. Looks very solid.

Rook

Comment

Thanks Rook- for those that didn't see his post he is on St. Louis Under. He has been pretty right on with his totals as well as I can tell.
                  Thanks Ki66 and Vonwater, LSU fan,

Jammin J- no 15.5s and if ya know me- I really hate to give out a 10 after Smoltz and Bull Pen did me in on my other 10. Didn't get over that for- hell - I 'm still not over it. I also don't do it for show or to get views- it is a subtle approach to seeing a large fish swim by the boat- its our job to land it.

Thanks Sandy. I am on your early pick.

Comment

Hey Spear. Great work as always. Thank you. And for mentioning me in your writeup. I feel like a celebrity! haha.

Good luck tonight. I think I'm gonna take it easy tonight, except for your NY under play.
                    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Thats One Im Giving Out Too !

JUST FOR SOME THAT LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING BEHIND THE PLAY . THE LAST 10 TIMES THESE TWO TEAMS PLAYED THEY WENT 7 GAMES UNDER THE TOTAL .

Comment

Thanks for the info Rock- a pleasure to have you stop by any time.
                        Yuri- You da man- I try to give credit to those who have the win on the opposite side of me- I feel I have plenty to learn about capping and don't have such an ego- like its all about me. We make some good money and pass on credit where it is due.

Comment

I like your style Spear. If I find any plays today, I will be sure to run it by you.
                          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Thanks Yuri - I will need to head in for awhile- for patients and then back later. Lets get this one in the boat. Its a solid play endorsed by two services - so what are you waiting for. Please don't anyone say a fade. Rip might hear ya.

Comment

Hahah, I'm not fading you Spear.
                              By the way, what do you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X