perhaps early but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perhaps early but....

Football just around the corner. Ive already got a goosebump. There are a few games that are calling me already, would love any input;

UCLA -71/2 -280ML. Dont like to lay more than a touch on the road but SDST is weak this yr especially on D. UCLA could surprise with a good returning QB and good RB. D is underrated. Will probably take a bite with -7 and gorge myself on the money line.

Bowling Green +4. LOVE the falcons. Love their QB. Love their spread offense. Love the 4 pts. This will be their chance to set the table for a BCS-busting year. Wisky is down this year and will be in for a tough afternoon.

Maryland -71/2 -300ML. Navy has 5 returning starters back and isnt exactly a football factory that has blue-chip recruits to plug-in. The Terps arent exactly top 20 material but they are a bigtime school with a serious coach who wont lose to an inexperienced Navy club. Will take the money line as insurance against the 71/2 point lay.

Georgia Tech +71/2. Auburn lost too much and the Jackets are for real. Give me more than a touch.....thanks!

BYU +41/2. These are the games that BYU always seem to win. An overrated east coast team comes up to Provo, gets spanked and nobody can understand or explain it. I think the Coogs get the W outright.

NCST +51/2. Think VaTech might be overrated and the Pack are VERY good on D. I see a low scoring game with a bounce here, a fumble there and somebody wins by a kick.

OTHERS;
    TexA&M- a bandwagon-type pick. Everybody is on the Aggies. Might just pass on this one.
    Mia-Fla ML- FSU lost its best players on both sides of the ball. Tough to come back from that, who knows, I might be broke by the time they kick it off and I wont have to worry about it.

I wont blow my own horn about how good I feel I am. I have never had a losing season, some better than others. I look forward to discussing picks with all of you here.

I LOVE FOOTBALL ....I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY FOR A GREAT SEASON. I

good luck capt,have a good football season

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and good luck Capt. K
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Bowling Green is gonna be a team to contend with this year....I look for em to go a long ways...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

GL!! Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Working...
            X