200-LA/Balt Under 8.5-----------------------------WIN
    200-Oak/Det Under 8.5----------------------------LOSS
    200-Chi/Minn Over 8.5-----------------------------WIN
    200-Wash/Cinn Under 8----------------------------PUSH
    300-Fl/Milw Under &.5------------------------------LOSS
    200-Houston/SD Over 8.5
    300-Phil/SF Over 8--------------------------------WIN
    200 Atlanta/Chicago-------------------------------LOSS

Well I lost some and won some tonight. However we are even on totals- we have one last game taking place. Its 4-4 in SF so its over 8.and a win.
    I know this is my bad but I overlooked one game that wasn't on the thread- but was on my sheet- I just overlooked Color/LA Under. Played it but didn't get it out.T his stuff drives you nuts sometimes.
    We need to be in the win column so--root on Houston -SD --to battle hard with bats balaz-ing --Remember its all about percentages- but sorry about the three teams that lost.
    Last edited by Spearit; 08-24-2005, 11:35 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Hey spearit nevermind that shit as long as you end up in the $$$ at the end of the day!! You are doing great with the totals ... keep up the good work !!!!!
      MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
      Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
      Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
      Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
      5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
      NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

Keep it up Spear. 7 runs right now in SD.
        Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

We continued our win streak as we went 4-3-1 on Wednesday.

[B]200-LA/Balt Under 8.5-----------------------------WIN ( felt good to get this one
          200-Oak/Det Under 8.5----------------------------LOSS (Bonderman sucks)
          200-Chi/Minn Over 8.5-----------------------------WIN (never in question)
          200-Wash/Cinn Under 8----------------------------PUSH (got close but 2 runs in 9th)
          300-Fl/Milw Under 8.5------------------------------LOSS ( Not sure why Fla is losing games like this)
          200-Houston/SD Over 8.5--------------------------WIN (Thanks SD)
          300-Phil/SF Over 8--------------------------------WIN (Loved this game)
          200 Atlanta/Chicago-------------------------------LOSS (Took later - yuk)]

We are up 2 units on Monday and 14 units Tuesday and another 2 units Wednesday.
          That makes 18 units up and we hope to beat last weeks 19 units up.
          Many of you didn't get the Atlanta pick so you are up 4 units tonight. Gotta Love It.

Forgot to give ya Colorado/LA Under on the thread but it happens. I had it on my sheet and just went by it.

Another winning evening- money in yo pockets- all for the low low price of Nadda.
          It was a strange night in bases. I mean look at the Mets go. Had that play and St. Louis on my sheet and thread. Saw that Philly and SD was making a move before the game and jumped on them.
          It is sincerely a joy to make money at this. Gave out way to many games -yes- it seems it is worth it if we make a little money- Congrats to RJ an Yuri on the Braves/ Cubs Under- Seems like I expected a bull pen struggle that didn't happen.
          Last edited by Spearit; 08-25-2005, 12:48 AM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
          X