Hey RJermey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey RJermey

Congrats on your amazing run this week with all these winners, keep it going and thanks....

What are you +70 units this week or close too??

appreciate it, and good luck today

Reed

WatchTower

Originally posted by Watchtower76
    Congrats on your amazing run this week with all these winners, keep it going and thanks....

Reed
    You probably should have addressed this to the Forums official CPA and Record Keeper for everyone...(Husker)

cause it doesn't matter what RJ shows or tells you, it will have to be confimed by
    "Husker", the self appointed Record Keeper Guardian.....

RJ has been hot of late----thats good enough for me....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

yea buddy, i'm up quite a bit this week. baseball has been off the hook this week, but nfl pre-season hasn't been that kind.

like kapt said, what i post here doesn't count until it has been approved by our CPA

Comment

Ah sorry kmann, i was just saying congrats on his hot winning streak, and throwing out a thanks,

Comment

Ah sorry kmann, i was just saying congrats on his hot winning streak, and throwing out a thanks,

he's just kidding man. he's busting someone else's balls......

i feel a BIG day today! wanna close this week out strong. just bought a new king size mattress yesterday and this week is paying for it.

Comment

Looking forward to your picks

Comment

Reed
              Wayne, please check this guys IP and make sure it doesn't match RJ's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike

Before I even opened this thread and saw SmallMike's name at the end, I turned to Nicole and said "Here's another smartass comment from SmallMike"

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                    Before I even opened this thread and saw SmallMike's name at the end, I turned to Nicole and said "Here's another smartass comment from SmallMike"

SmallMike ... HAHAHAHAHA

You guys just Love each other. It is SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      :christmas

Comment

Working...
                      X