Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Tonight

Anyone like Liddell, or Horn?

I like the under dog. Horn are the way...

I played the same, Horn +140

Comment

i respect horn,,,,,but i think lidell wins....plus i sat next to him on a flight from green bay to chicago last year and i like him

Comment

sorry.....horn is a great ju-jitzu guy, but a little weak (although better) on his stand up....i think chuck is way stronger in stand up and thats where it ends....jmho

Comment

I agree with TTT I think Lidell takes this one as well

Comment

Horn is very experience. He has been fighting this much longer. He beat Liddell before. But that was when Liddell was just starting. Iceman has revenrebge in his mind. He probably wnated ths real bad. But I just think Horn has the Grappling experince may come out on top.

He needs to stay away from one of Liddell's Punch.

Will be a good fight.

Comment

i agree thai.......it was 6 years ago i think.....horn seemed much bigger than him then for some reason.....chuck has fine tuned his game, but will be in trouble if it goes to the ground....but chuck has deadly hands and feet, but ju-jitzu guys seem to make the fight ugly...should be a good one.....anyones fight....2 good guys.....look for a stoppage from big overhand right by chuck

Comment

Good write-up from Co-Capt in the services section

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69375

Comment

good write up...the thing that horn says he does best is avoid punches.....and he will have to....if this fight goes deep it favors horn.....but i have a feeling chuck is up for it!!!

Comment

I think in fight like this. When yu have someone that is really experience like Horn. The advantage would have to go to him. Secondly, Chuck really is just a brawly. Horn just need to stay away from the punches. Anyone watching this?

$50 on horn for me.

Comment

I bet on chuck because he is a fighter that is hard to take down. I think chuck will knock him out. But if it goes to the third round or later we might be in trouble because of the conditioning of Horn. GL

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                        I think in fight like this. When yu have someone that is really experience like Horn. The advantage would have to go to him. Secondly, Chuck really is just a brawly. Horn just need to stay away from the punches. Anyone watching this?

$50 on horn for me.
                        chuck is more than a brawler......his legs are just as deadly and is no slouch on the ground....the last time it was almost at the end of the bought when he was submitted.......chuck is very experienced as well.....maybe not 100 fights like horn, but chuck will nut up......looking forward to it....1st fight i bet st. pierre and he wiped out trigg....

Comment

couture just won by submission!!! love the natural!!!

Comment

Is this the same thing as the IFC Fighting going on right now on INHD?

Shogun fighting now.

Comment

no...this is UFC in the octagon in las vegas.....no holds barred......stand up (boxing), muay-thai (kicking and knees), grappling (brazilian ju-jitzu and wrestling)...usually end in knockout or submission......no shoes.....4 oz gloves with no fingers.....5 minute rounds!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X