Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI (AP) -- Linebacker Junior Seau joined the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday after passing a physical, completing a long-anticipated trade with the San Diego Chargers, a team source said.

don't the dolphins already have seau with zach thomas, now they've got two lb's who run around like chickens with their head cut off

Comment

How old is Junior Seau?

Comment

big loss for my chargers yet now i can see seau here at pro players
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

BC

i think 34??

Comment

Yep, he's 34

This deal makes no sense for the Dolphins nor Seau. Why would he want to leave San Diego? The weather's great (sorry Florida is too damn hot in the summer) and he's no longer the star of the defense, Marcellus Wiley is and Quentin Jammer is set to bust out. Is he really a head case? The Dolphins have a plethora of young linebackers that are now gonna lose playing time, sure they'll benefit from Seau's experience unless the reports that he's a head case and a locker room cancer are true.
            Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

did you see his great speech it was a remarkable quote he said "I need the dolphins more than the dolphins need me" now this shows everyone he is not there for the money and wants to be on a winning team
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
              X