Jesse Foppert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Foppert?

Anybody know when this kid is going to get the ball for the Giants?
    There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

It will take some time

Most likely, anyway. Has proven himself in a short period of time at AA and AAA and he'll get a start later. But that rotation is good enough for now. 183 K's in 140.1 innings last year. Pretty tough.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update
      There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

How old is the kid? If he's young they aren't going to rush him anytime soon. I would say they may give him a taste of the big leagues when rosters expand towards the end of the season then send him back down to make him more hungry. Usually the way that it works or they invite them to spring training for the same purpose.

Comment

He's all ready pitched

He threw a couple of innings the other night, not sure if it was against the Dodgers or Astros. He's got some sweet stuff, blew by a couple of batters, very impressive. I don't think they're going to Kerry Wood'em since they have plenty of starters for now. But I tell you what, he could be as dominating a set-up man as Mariana Rivera was. He looked that untouchable.
          Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

He's starting tomorrow

Against the Pirates. He got roughed up in his last relief appearance so I really like the Pirates chances tomorrow. who knows though.

Comment

or should I say...

He's starting today.

Comment

Working...
              X