Big Papi Got Tossed..probably A Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Papi Got Tossed..probably A Suspension

Big Papi Got Tossed For Arguing 3rd Strike.....but Announcers Felt He Will Get A Suspension For Tossing His Arm Pad On The Field And More Fireworks!!!

Good.. Im glad that they finally stepped up against these crying ass fuckers...

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Good.. Im glad that they finally stepped up against these crying ass fuckers...

TMAC, seems like you've been holding that in for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        TMAC, seems like you've been holding that in for awhile.
        lmao.. Im just glad to see someone standing up against these crying ass bitches not to mention lucky as hell lol... yet another late inning win... They are good dont get me wrong but also lucky as hell lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          lmao.. Im just glad to see someone standing up against these crying ass bitches not to mention lucky as hell lol... yet another late inning win... They are good dont get me wrong but also lucky as hell lol
          we could say the same thing about your yankees......paul o'neill iwas the father of all crying ass bitches!!! gary sheffield just cries to the media.......who are the crying ass bitches you are exactly referring to???? are you one yourself???? or just a little whiner???? bow down to the sox TMAC......bombers have no tricks left up their sleeves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            we could say the same thing about your yankees......paul o'neill iwas the father of all crying ass bitches!!! gary sheffield just cries to the media.......who are the crying ass bitches you are exactly referring to???? are you one yourself???? or just a little whiner???? bow down to the sox TMAC......bombers have no tricks left up their sleeves!!!!
            Yeah ok.. Does that include when they bust your punkass boy's Mannys ass for using roids?? But btw nice bullpen ya got gonna get ya real far in the playoffs..That is unless they BLOW it for ya and ya dont even make the postseason.. That is still possiable ya know....

Comment

our bullpen blows...you are correct....but yours has become himan this year as well.......it is a dogfight like i predicted earlier in the year when you were saying the yanks would be way ahead...you have a good club and i think have done well with all the injuries and patch jobs (wang, small, leiter, chacon).....but it will end because the sox have most of their games at home and they are deadly there........we do need bullpen help and i do not think foulke is it.....but we have been dealt some bad hands also and have countered accordingly.....graffinino, olerud have been nice pickups and we have brought up some nice young arms papplebaum and gonzalez........but i agree...our pen will be our undoing if something is not done........so lets not get so feisty there TMAC.......i will believe the manny roid thing when i see proof...have also heard the same thing about damon, giambi (again), clemens, sheffield.....but who knows....now you are reaching for straws buddy!!!! just take it down a notch tiger
              Last edited by TwoTonTony; 08-20-2005, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X