Spear-it Col/Cubs No Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear-it Col/Cubs No Bet

Just thought I should post this to make sure everyone got the message that Colorado/Cubs play is cancelled. see thread for details. Thanks.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Oh Well I Played It This Am
    Gl To Me
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

i actually like that under

Comment

Guys-I screwed up and am sorry- Look at the thread- We are playing this game afterall- 500. I hope ya understand. Would a mod take this thread off if possible.
        Last edited by Spearit; 08-19-2005, 10:56 AM.

Comment

This game is pissing me off for the amount of work I have put in it- but sitting with a pair of jacks at a texas hold em is no great hand if the flop is King - Ace- Three. I fold this hand- loss on it too many times- and I do the same with the weather condition in Denver for this game. Just feel the spearit to let it go. No play afterall on Cubs/Colorado-- not that it won't go under but because factors and spearit say it doesn't feel right. Better Value on the other games given. Good Luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
            This game is pissing me off for the amount of work I have put in it- but sitting with a pair of jacks at a texas hold em is no great hand if the flop is King - Ace- Three. I fold this hand- loss on it too many times- and I do the same with the weather condition in Denver for this game. Just feel the spearit to let it go. No play afterall on Cubs/Colorado-- not that it won't go under but because factors and spearit say it doesn't feel right. Better Value on the other games given. Good Luck all.
            WHAT? LOL

IM STILL PLAYING IT
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Too late Spearit,bet it early.May the gambling gods smile upon us.

Comment

I believe you will be fine- the line seems high by 2 runs at the least. You never know about the wind there. I imagine that the ballpark is facing south east to avoid the storms so a wind coming from the NW is conducive to putting a routine fly ball out of the park with 10-15 mph winds. Now here is some news- We like the starting pitching to go under tonight- Right And bettors are on the under 10 1/2 Right at -120 average Right---- Then why is the reverse true for 5 innings? The betting is even heavier on the over- in this spot at -125. Anybody got a clue?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                  I believe you will be fine- the line seems high by 2 runs at the least. You never know about the wind there. I imagine that the ballpark is facing south east to avoid the storms so a wind coming from the NW is conducive to putting a routine fly ball out of the park with 10-15 mph winds. Now here is some news- We like the starting pitching to go under tonight- Right And bettors are on the under 10 1/2 Right at -120 average Right---- Then why is the reverse true for 5 innings? The betting is even heavier on the over- in this spot at -125. Anybody got a clue?
                  Actually a wind from the NW is blowing in from right field at Coors. See this link.
                  http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/ge...acts/diamonds/

Comment

latest report from weather channel has it blowing straight in over 3rd base,home plate at 7 mph

Comment

Nice work Garth- That would give the Under a better outlookl- What great detectives B/C has-
                      However -If I was going to bet which ain't happening- I may consider the better value dog bet of the Under for 5 innings @ 5 1/2 runs for a small token because Prior pitched a game earlier at Colorado and lasted 3 innings and gave up 2 hits and the score ended 10-3.

Prior lasted much longer in innings before this year and did well. Splitting 2 overs and unders. I don't know if he goes past 6 innings this time- I rather think not-rather he gets rested -I am not sure- but what all of you need to know is the story about the bullpens.

Both bull pens have given up over 6 ERA over the last 25 innings. Yikes. If ever there is an over- count the bull pens to be a great part of it.

Kim will hold up early but the more he pitches after the 5th inning- he loses it. The manager leaves his pitcher in longer than he should but with an ailing Bullpen has had no recourse.

Remember this: when there are excessive variables that effect a game- this causes doubt- and doubt generally results in a loss. With bettors on the over in 5 innings and on the under in 9 innings- something doesn't smell right- don't you agree?

Funny I would jump on that under in the first 5 innings- but thats me. In 9 innings - looks so easy for the under- and I pray it does - w/o the variables.
                      Last edited by Spearit; 08-19-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I don't put as much stock in wind direction as I used to. What's really useful are guys that have local knowledge....kinda like local knowledge on a golf course. For example, I've learned from being in Ameriquest and from others who have been there more than me that the wind kinda swirls inside the park. So, even if the wind is blowing in I usually don't bet unders there. The last time I bet an under in Arlington the wind was blowing in and there were about 22 runs scored; unfortunately the total wasn't set at 23.

Comment

Working...
                        X