No more preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more preseason

I'm done with preseason. After being up by at least 2 TD's by the 3rd quarter every single game, fucken 4th string decide to blow it. I lost I think 4 straight..I also went pats. Down more than I should. Broke my bankroll. Which mounts to dont play until get the bankroll back up. I be back during regular season. Later boys..RJ were u really the wiz? or are you pulling my leg?
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Originally posted by tkim11
    I'm done with preseason. After being up by at least 2 TD's by the 3rd quarter every single game, fucken 4th string decide to blow it. I lost I think 4 straight..I also went pats. Down more than I should. Broke my bankroll. Which mounts to dont play until get the bankroll back up. I be back during regular season. Later boys..RJ were u really the wiz? or are you pulling my leg?
    Now that explains some things around here!!!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
      I'm done with preseason. After being up by at least 2 TD's by the 3rd quarter every single game, fucken 4th string decide to blow it. I lost I think 4 straight..I also went pats. Down more than I should. Broke my bankroll. Which mounts to dont play until get the bankroll back up. I be back during regular season. Later boys..RJ were u really STEALING PLAYS FROM the wiz? or are you pulling my leg?

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Comment

I did not write, "STEALING PLAYS FROM the wiz" thing....although if RJ was/is the wiz...it doesnt matter
        NFL Kruise
        2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Working...
        X