Oak/KC line for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oak/KC line for tomorrow

Did anyone see the early line? -350 for the A's with Harden against Lima. Man, when KC snaps out of this losing streak someones gonna make an assload of money.
    The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

You gotta wait for KC to win a game. THEN, you play ON them for the next few games. Once they finally break it and can relax, they will be able to play better ball. They won't win just one game.

Comment

The Royals have three games to avoid the streak of 21 games, so I think they play as hard as they can for these three games in Oakland, will it matter? Probably not, but I think game three against Blanton is the one they get.

Comment

for that price i dont mind laying 20-50 bucks on them.. Payout would be HUGE!!

Comment

[QUOTE=TMAC951]for that price i dont mind laying 20-50 bucks on them.. Payout would be HUGE!!

I agree its not like the a's have been that great lately swept by the O's ill give it a shot!!!!!
          NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

I'll throw some bucks on KC

Comment

Yesterday on Baseball Tonight they said that the streak would end tomorrow. Is that a good sign or a bad sign?
              The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Working...
              X