Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkLemke

Originally posted by MarkLemke
    Moon, so if someone retires in the 5th set in the Open, say Roddick defeats Nadal 7-5, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7(5), 5-4 ret., and you have roddick, you don't win the bet???
    Yes.If he was losing and Nadal retired bet is canceled.Matches have to have 2 completed to be official for betting purposes.If Roddick was winning and retired the be is canceled
    Last edited by moondog22; 08-18-2005, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
      Yes.If he was losing and Nadal retired bet is canceled.Matches have to have 2 completed to be official for betting purposes.
      So they leave their asses on the court in a 4 hour marathon and you can't even win money if the other player cramps and cannot finish? That sucks!

Comment

So they leave their asses on the court in a 4 hour marathon and you can't even win money if the other player cramps and cannot finish? That sucks!
        I dont think I said that right,If Roddick was winning and retired bet is canceled,If Roddick was winning and Nadal retired the the bet wins.

Comment

So why didn't you win that petrova bet?

Comment

So why didn't you win that petrova bet?
            2 complete sets must be played. They only completed 1 set the bitches

Comment

Every damn time the bitches! Good luck on the remaining plays moon!

Comment

Every damn time the bitches! Good luck on the remaining plays moon!
                Thanks Mark.Hope Davy wins for a little profit today.

Comment

Adding

Acasuso 100/159

Comment

Davydenko winner

Comment

Acasuso winner

Comment

Well I went 7-1,+278.Should have been better with the 2 cancels.The game I lost Kuznetsova hurt her back but kept playing.Afterward she said she should have retired.Yeah the other bitches cost me 2 wins and this bitch cost me a big loss.

Comment

Working...
                        X