tues card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues card

The houston line looked and smelled bad last night so i took a bite ....and got burnt...3* loser on the ASTROS....tonight i am playing

5*...3-0 so far this year.....MARINERS-05..
    3*...40% so far!!....PIRATES+15..
    1*..smells just like houston last night!!....ROYALS+210

good luck

recap

pirates shit the bed...but we get the royals as a 210 dog and the mariners as a 5*.....5*'s now 4-0!!

Comment

pred

i had 3 dimes on seattle
      thanks

Comment

nut

Whats up partner?...long time no talk....glad to hear from you..did all that lshy bullshit piss u off a little? keep in touch...
        Mike

Comment

pred

no that did not piss me off

i took a couple of days break
          lost over 30 k in 3 games last week - - got hit hard

hopefully will get a new streak going

who do you like this afternoon:p

Comment

nut

kinda what i thought....looking over matchups right now and will get back to you...one quick thought...royals once again a dog with hernandez on the mound....i think this guys a stud and has looked impressive...he's 3-0 with an era under 1!!!...maybe vegas knows that a fan will run out on the field and break his arm? played them small yesterday and they paid BIG..today their a 35 dog and i think thats to much value not to take a chance...do u have an over/under on fans running on the field?

Comment

pred

what happened with last nights game??
              with the fans

Comment

nut

quess u didn't see....the first base ump was attacked by a fan..about 100 feet from where gamboa was attacked last year....they had to delay the game three times because fans kept running on the field!!!!gamboa probably glad that he is a bullpen coach now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I THINK HERNANDEZ IS WAAAAAAY OVERDUE FOR A ROUGH OUTING.:D

Comment

wayne

i guess thats why the line is the way it is...vegas must also think the same thing....hopefully they have plenty of security there today!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X