Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
      who do ya got???
      hahahahaha

Comment

I love it i took the Dodgers at +180

Comment

Lemme guess, Rip, you had the Braves...sorry for the Braves meltdown...it sucks to lose a game in the 9th

Comment

yeah it does...who brings in your worst closer when its a one run game!!!

Comment

BOHHHHHHHHHYAHHHHHHHHHH my +180 Dog hits against the Braves!!

Comment

This is the third straight time for Smoltz to lose in the ninth - I had the over on it only. But it is a sad piece of Bullshit pen work.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

that cost me 5K, Boston cost me 4K last night.....I'm close to retiring.

Comment

TMAC good job on your bet man but seriously this fucking sux and we dont need your ass rubbing it in...

Comment

I hear you all. I lost just about all my roll on the freaking Minn / CWS total (8) with the WS winning 4 - 3 in the top of the 9th. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RipkenFan
                        GOD DAMN HIM....Bobby Cox must fucking love losing!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!1
                        of course he does, thats why he has only 1 world series championship. reistma is a cin. piece of shit
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by RipkenFan
                          TMAC good job on your bet man but seriously this fucking sux and we dont need your ass rubbing it in...
                          Nobody rubbing anything in.. Im just stating the fact that my play hit.. Im sure you would do the same if it was the other way around.. And you know it

Comment

Working...
                          X