Sportsbling plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you understand

If your not gonna post your picks, you don't have any say. Anybody can say someone else is wrong.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

also Malt

He could have been nicer which is all SDL was trying to imply. It's almost as if he wanted me to lose and wasn't trying to help. Thanks for your two-cents though.

Comment

goto POD thread and you'll see I posted Nugs/Lakers over. which won.

not that i'm touting, but come on. this whole fucking world is so P.C. now. trust me, you'll know when you're getting bashed.

your score....

san diego - LOSER
        D-BACKS - BIG LOSER (including the chalk)
        phoenix +7 - LOSER
        nugs/lakers undah - LOSER
        memphis 1st half - LOSER
        memphis +6.5 - LOSER
        Indy -3 - WINNER
        Indy over - WINNER
        miami -2.5 -

Comment

accidentally posted before i was done,

but don't get your feelings hurt when someone goes against your picks. you can see why.

Comment

by the way, who the FUCK picks and posts 12 plays a day. give me a break.....

Comment

I do

2-3 in MLB tonight with a slight profit
              4-3 in NBA tonight with a profit
              nice try though
              if you want to bash go to the other site

Comment

Originally posted by malt
                goto POD thread and you'll see I posted Nugs/Lakers over. which won.

not that i'm touting, but come on. this whole fucking world is so P.C. now. trust me, you'll know when you're getting bashed.

your score....

san diego - LOSER
                D-BACKS - BIG LOSER (including the chalk)
                phoenix +7 - LOSER
                nugs/lakers undah - LOSER
                memphis 1st half - LOSER
                memphis +6.5 - LOSER
                Indy -3 - WINNER
                Indy over - WINNER
                miami -2.5 -
                You're pretty sad, first off, San Diego won, nice try.
                Second, I never said I was taking the Lakers/Nugs under, nice try.
                You forgot to include the Bulls +5.5 but hey what do you expect.
                Third, I NEVER said anything about YOU not posting your picks, I was talking about Astro. Please go away if your not going to contribute in a positive fashion, no one here has time for that.

Comment

all i'm saying is don't get your feather so ruffled when someone disagrees.

if i would of cared to post against your nug/lakers under, then I wouldn't of sucked you dick about it. I would of just said, "NUGS/Lakers gonna be undah tonight"

maybe you would of heeded that advice along w/ Astro and gone 3-1 in MLB and 5-2 in NBA.

that is what this site is about.... gathering opinions from other cappers. i only cap local games, not half the card.

good luck in the future but drop the purse and lose the skirt.

Comment

I didn't get my feathers ruffled

Go back and read my responses.

Seriously, we don't need negativity here, I don't want this to end up like the other site.

Comment

Re: added

Originally posted by voskuhl43
                      Phoenix +7
                      this is what I was referring to about Nug's game.....

don't have time to track all your plays, and sorry for the SD miss, I see they did win.....

my beef wasn't against you (Vok...) to start with, it was w/ SDL getting down on Astro for a simple post against one of your picks. Obviously he is an Astro's fan.... that considered, i would take his advice to heart. Astro's was my only loss of the night (5-1), wish I saw his post. .... sorry for scoring a play that you quoted you were "looking at", as a play you made.

good luck and i have no real beef w/ you or the plays you post. I hate coat-tailers/ bandwagoners bashing whoever goes against you. you might be as solid as they come but tonight ....not so much.

anyhow, congrats on making money and I will drop this with you, because as I said, my beef was w/ SDL, which felt the need to defend. that was the only bashing i saw.

Comment

again, i didn't hit the quotes right on the above post. but you know the post i'm talking about considering the Nug's under.

Comment

I do need to play less plays though, I just got greedy after the first four NBA looked like they were gonna hit.

Comment

good night and good luck tomorrow Vosk...

Comment

later man

And make sure you correct me ASAP if I even think about making a stupid pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X