No announcement yet.

Spear-it Tues Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck buddy .. Like that WS under ...

Comment

GL BUDDY!!!

Comment

Good Luck Spearit!

Comment

Thanks Spearit for the plays, I am on board with your card tonight!

Comment

Good luck tonight Bud....Keep those winners coming...

Comment

300- KC/Seattle Over 8.5
              300- Chi Wh Sox/Minn Under 8.5

These games look good to me as well Spearit although I got the CWS / Minn @ 8.

I wonder why the KC / Sea game is not listed a little higher? It looks a little funny, but it looks like it will go well over 8 imo. Good luck to us again.

Comment

GOOD LUCK SPEAR-iT

no sexual conna-sensations today-bol pal!!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good luck tonite Spear!

Comment

good luck !
                    2010 One play a day record
                    22-19-1 51%
                    +0.74 units
                    Passes: 7 days
                    Streak: L2

Comment

gl today buddy. keep those winners coming!

Comment

Spearit. I'm going to try it again. All five in a parley. It's a small one but it will pay over a dime if it hits. Let's hope we are still alive for the late games.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                          Thanks for the support guys and I believe Rook has uncovered a nice Over between Houston and Pitt. Majority of bettors are on the under in this play. (If Rip sees a fade here- I will be all over it- can't see the public perception - strange) Please see his thread for details. It means alot guys that you lend your support and that beating the Man is a passion and a hobby- not a profession. I get on this site between patients sometimes and grind thru some numbers.

Thanks buddy....Pittsburgh looks good early, but still got a few more runs to go.

Comment

Burnt by one in the 9th and helped in another...what's the deal with closers?

Comment

300- KC/Seattle Over 8.5--------------------------3-2 3rd
                              300- Chi Wh Sox/Minn Under 8.5-------------------Loss
                              200- Oakland/Balt Under 8.5-----------------------0-0 3rd
                              100- LA/Atl Over 8--------------------------------WIN
                              100- Milwaukee/Colorado Under 11.5---------------4-2 6th
                              Last edited by Spearit; 08-16-2005, 10:44 PM.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit. A great night for you too. I almost got my parley with your totals. Guess I'll play them separtly tomorrow. You are on a good run. Hope you can keep it up.

Forget part of what I said. Sorry but I didn't realize KC/sea didn't go over. It sure looked like it would eariler. But you still went 3-2 and that means winning money.
                                Last edited by thesandman; 08-17-2005, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X