X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil Rays Over Yankees Tonight!!!!

Devil Rays ML +138

(Wright & Fossum must start)

I can't believe this line?? Yes I know it's TB but still??? I think this line is a little too inflated just because it's the Yanks.

D-Rays have won 7 out of 10 meetings this year and are 3-1 at home vs. NY. Fossum is 2-0 with an ERA of 2.16 in 1 start and 1 relief appearance vs. NY this year.

Jaret Wright will be coming off the DL to make his first start since Apr. 23rd. Prior to that he was a mess with a 2-2 record and an ERA of 9.15. On Apr. 18th he started at home against TB, going 5 1/3 innings allowing 11 hits and 8 earned runs and 3 walks.

Yes, the Yankees have an awesome offence but TB is just as good. They can hit for average and power and also have lots of speed. I think the difference will be Fossum who may be able to give TB about 6 or 7 good innings and then pray their BP doesn't phuck up. Whereas with Wright, I think the D-Rays will jump on him from the get go and pile on a few runs. We should see the Yankee BP before the 5th inning IMO.

TB 8-2 last 10 home games
    NYY 4-6 last 10 road games

GLTA

Kappa

I personally think the Yanks win but gl to ya

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      I personally think the Yanks win but gl to ya

I'm with U...It seems to easy!!!

Comment

Not quite as confident about the straight up win - I got the Rays RL at -105. I think they can at least keep it close. GL!

Comment

I'm on the run line Bud, good luck to you tonight..

Comment

Working...
          X