Milwaukee Over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Over?

Thinking of taking the over 10 1/2,good or bad?

good

Comment

Nope- Nope- Nope- Can't see it going over unless Colorado wants to let the starting pitcher pitch a few more innings after giving up 7 runs. Nope Under. But I am betting on Milwaukee because it has the better value in opposition to totals. Good Luck
      Last edited by Spearit; 08-15-2005, 06:01 PM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
        Nope- Nope- Nope- Can't see it going over unless Colorado wants to let the starting pitcher pitch a few more innings after giving up 7 runs. Nope Under.
        Well Sheets gives up some long balls that dont go out in normal parks so here I'm thinking he will give up 4 or 5 runs,so can Milwaukee get 6 or 7 runs?

Comment

I say no, Sheets is on fire lately. I could see a 7-3 game easily

Comment

I see 6-4 as end of game so UNDER
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Moondog- I just see better value in Milwaukee than I do in the over. Its priced where it needs to be and you need to see several points difference to make a call. The under (majority of games go under between the teams and at home) rules in this situation- What factors lead you to believe otherwise. Sheets gives up the long ball- Very consistent pitcher now. How is the wind- Check first before making the play. Colorados pitcher will give up six runs to Milwaukee- but I see Sheets giving up 3 at the most. Anyway the game is played on the field and its all theory who does what. Go with Milwaukee here. If not--- BOL -

Comment

Thanks guys. I"m going with over 10 -126

Comment

i would say under my man

Comment

Good luck Moony...

Comment

1/2 point would have meant something if it went to the 1/2 point but not so much the whole point. I will be rooting for an over big by Milwaukee.

Comment

Working...
                      X