No announcement yet.

Cha Ching!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bragging but the post is titled Cha Ching.....Not bragging but w/winners come losers, especially parlays. Where are they? Not bragging... but you post winners without sharing plays before games go off. Not bragging, Not bragging, Not bragging. Not many here care to see winners that are not posted before games start. Useless thread that I opened thinking you won some folks who followed you some money. NOPE!
    NCAAF 6 - 5 (+5.35units)
    NFL 0 - 0

Comment

Shark.....

You don't get it do you?? Listen carefully to what Chuck is saying???

There is absolutely no point in you posting your plays after the fact, it's meaningless around here whether you won or lost those plays, even if you are just sharing your good news. It's even worse to share the good news when others didn't have the chance to see the plays.

I'm not saying you didn't win those parlays, just don't post saying you won. For example, If I won $5,000 on a play last night and came on here today saying I won what good would it do?? It shows I'm looking for praise and nothing else. I would just let it go and not post. You're still a winner and keep your integrity in tact.

I sincerely believe you won but we don't need to hear it after the games were done.

Congrats on you're new born, may you and your family be blessed with happiness and good health.

GL

Kappa
      Last edited by Kappa; 08-15-2005, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X