The A's Can't Lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A's Can't Lose

Tie game, bottom of the 9th, A's up, bases loaded. Rodriquez pitching. Ump called a pitch a ball, Rodriquez was so pissed about the call that he was standing on the mound, staring at the ump, with his hands on his hips. When the catcher threw the ball back to him, he misses the ball and the A's scored the winning run as the ball was rolling toward second base. I have never seen anything like this before.

wow... MLB is starting to look like little league... the hidden ball trick last night now this. I'm glad I was on the A's and not the angels... Too bad they scored 1 too many runs...
    Control what you can control...

Comment

Wow!! That guy who thought the A's would sweep was way off and got WAYYYY lucky
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Just saw the highlight, the ball just glanced off his glove, heads up play by Kendall...what a lose a game.

Comment

The A's get lucky when they played the angels...earlier this year, Scott Shields was pitching threw an errant pickoff throw to first and it rolled all the way up the right field line and Swisher on second base raced all the way home for the winning run...I love watching the Angels self destruct. A's won 1-0 in that game.

Comment

Oakland has magic on their side right now.

Comment

Working...
            X