• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok cool...thanks guys
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
      hey rjeremy, how many games do u take on a lets say an average week in college on saturday and on a NFL sunday?
      and homer and wayno what was your guys record last year? enough for a rook to tag along with? dimebry what was urs as well bro? thanks guys!

to be honest i don't have a set amount. i'll take as many as i like. if they fit my criteria and the line is right, i'll take it. on average though, i'd say I take about 6 or 7 NCAA games and about 5 or 6 NFL.

wayne hit it right on the head. don't cherry pick, you'll lose your ass.

i also take some of the good capper's best games. ex. wayne's GOY, Homer's big games, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I was just a .500 capper last year at (56-54). I've improved in every sport this year so i can't wait to see what football will bring. Find something or someone and ride it out. Do NOT pick and choose. It will be the death of your gambling account if you do. I've seen it happen a thousand times. Choosing games randomly from people is like picking a powerball ticket, it's pure luck if you pick all the right ones. Stick with something and ride for one month. In the end you either bank money, play for free, or realize you need to go in another direction!

Good Luck Brother!
        This is the best advice out there...follow one capper - don't cherry-pick. Just hope that some jerk-off like Husker doesn't show up in your cappers thread and interupt a very profitable season...(yes I am bitter...)
        2010 One play a day record
        22-19-1 51%
        +0.74 units
        Passes: 7 days
        Streak: L2

Comment

I've been doing well following Spark for bases lately.Couldn't agree more with following one guy and sticking with them.If you did that for a season I don't think you can go wrong as they are all good.It's great they took the service thread off as now you aren't even tempted to see what those *** have to say as some times it gets you off a game you might have liked.It would be fun to have a contest between the top cappers on the site.I for one would be happy to kick in some prize money for the winner.Other than an occassional insight on a local game I stopped posting picks and would love to give something back for all the guys who work hard to make this site what it is.Right now all I can do is say thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X