• Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee SUCKS!

Those bastards cost me money in all 3 games of the series. :angryfire

also sucks to bet on:

cubs
    Yankees
    Marlins
    Red sux(they just suck in general, but I always lose betting on or against them)
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Now Now Noooo Bitching.. J/k Im Guessing Stl. Showed Why They Have 1#
      Era In The Nl... Maybe Gl The Rest Of The Day Wayne

BLACKBEARD YOU HAVE TO THROW IN THE M's.. TOO
      Last edited by Luv2Play2; 08-10-2005, 04:27 PM.
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
        also sucks to bet on:

cubs
        Yankees
        Marlins
        Red sux(they just suck in general, but I always lose betting on or against them)

Serious question. How the HELL can you put Boston with the Cubs??? PLEASE............ The Cubs are the most god awful team in baseball to wager on and last time i checked, Boston has been lights out the last month. Maybe you just don't like them. I hope that's what it is because your intelligence level just dropped 10 notches with that comment! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Serious question. How the HELL can you put Boston with the Cubs??? PLEASE............ The Cubs are the most god awful team in baseball to wager on and last time i checked, Boston has been lights out the last month. Maybe you just don't like them. I hope that's what it is because your intelligence level just dropped 10 notches with that comment! :D

geeeeeeeeeeze take it easy Mr. Bias
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
            geeeeeeeeeeze take it easy Mr. Bias
            It's not all about biased, it's FACT!

You compare a team that's (8-2) L 10 and 18 games over .500 to a team that's (1-9) L 10 and 5 games under???????

I know we all love our teams but sometimes stupid comments based on our love or hatred for a team doesn't equate into gambling.

Comment

Wanye You're Right The Sox Dont Fit.. Blackbeard Is
              R E A L L Y F U C K I N G With You..... I Wouldnt Stand For It .....
              Doesnt He Know Who The Hell You Are... Lmao
              its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

I'll never bet Cubs and Brewers again

Comment

Do I have to go back to my Yankee avatar? I hate the Red Sox - is that clear enough, now go update the sirius thread and stick me in first place..Cmon Wayne wheres your sense of humour? I do tend to lose all my red sox bets, mostly totals

My record Click Here

Comment

Wayne has a great sense of humor..................................

Comment

on that Note GOD DAMN FUCKING CUBS

FUCKED MY UNDER AGAIN :angryfire :angryfire
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Play2
                        Wanye You're Right The Sox Dont Fit.. Blackbeard Is
                        R E A L L Y F U C K I N G With You..... I Wouldnt Stand For It .....
                        Doesnt He Know Who The Hell You Are... Lmao
                        Honestly i wasn't that bothered by his post. It just bothers me when people take teams they don't like and put them in negative posts just well, because they don't like them.

If he had put the White Sox or Cardinals where he put Boston i would have thought the same exact way!

That would be like me saying this ...............................

Some of the worst organizations in sports are ...

L.A. Clippers (NBA)
                        Atlanta Thrashers (NHL)
                        Arizona Cardinals (NFL)
                        NY Yankees (MLB)

I hate the Yankees but i would not look like anything but a hater if i posted this. As much as i want to beat my "Hated" teams i'm also not blind as to why i hate them and being a fan of "Sports" i can respect what they have done.

I will ALWAYS stand up for my teams like most of you do but i can also talk with an open mind about every other team in the league too.

As stupid, gay, or whatever this sounds, i LOVE sports and i consume them as much as possible daily. Radio, T.V., Newspapers, and internet. I do not like listening to local sports radio. They have no clue about anything nationally and their biased thoughts cloud their thinking. I love National shows and i love talking freely about the "National" sports scene. I love Sports 1ST and my teams 2nd. Doesn't sound right? Well i can promise you that if one of my teams ever closed down shop i would be pissed but i would still watch the sport and probably try to find another favorite team.

I just wish we could have more conversations around here about Sports and not all about our teams or why we hate other teams.

Sounds deep huh? Sorry i just wanted to explain myself because it wasn't anything towards blackbeard, just the subject!

Comment

Hey the sox are in first for 1 reason, they are the best team in the east, plain and simple, all I'm saying is that I have lost quite a few bets on or against the sox and over and under, that is why they are in that list(my list), I threw in the extra jab cause I hate those bastards, so sue me...Wayne you misconstrued(Spelling may be off but I guess that is from dropping 10 IQ pts) my reply, such is life.
                          Last edited by Blackbeard; 08-10-2005, 05:14 PM.

My record Click Here

Comment

Sorry Wayne , No I Knew He Didnt Mean Anything By His Post.. And I Knew You Didnt Take It That Way... I Was Just Havin Alittle Fun .. Much Like So Many Others When They're " Fuckin Bored ".. Lol Gl 2nite

Comment

Perfect example: I took the rangers tonight thinking they wouldn't fall below .500 with Rogers > They are down 4-1, I hate those red sux bastards!!

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X