Breaking News Part Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News Part Deux

Just got an email that TO left Eagles camp after a heated discussion with bloated Andy Reid.

I added the word "bloated".

Fo shizzle, my nipples.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Bro you just heard that now?? I heard that yesterday from a local down in alabama.
    You guys need to pay more attention to the news.

Sincerely,

TMAC
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      Bro you just heard that now?? I heard that yesterday from a local down in alabama.
      You guys need to pay more attention to the news.

Sincerely,

TMAC
      Make comments for yourself.. Your the asshole not me so dont make me sound like on by putting my name in anything u say

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        Make comments for yourself.. Your the asshole not me so dont make me sound like on by putting my name in anything u say
        whatever I'll put my name where i want when i want and their aint shit you can do about it. Your not my owner!!!
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          whatever I'll put my name where i want when i want and their aint shit you can do about it. Your not my owner!!!
          I could care less where you post how u post or what you post jjust keep my name off your post unless your posting to me... Last time i checked your name wasnt TMAC.. Simple request that needs to be respected

Comment

I could care less where you post how u post or what you post jjust keep my name off your post unless your posting to me... Last time i checked your name wasnt TMAC.. Simple request that needs to be respected

fine then sense were taking requests I got 1 for you. If you know of info share it with the forum. All i was doing was passing along info i heard. No need to come into the thread and be like oh thats old news. WTF.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Husker is an asshole!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

TMAC

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

Sincerely,

TMAC
                Dont know who Husker is but if your talking about Bry then i totally agree lmao

Comment

Sincerely,

TMAC

lol thats a good one
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dont know who Husker is but if your talking about Bry then i totally agree lmao

Husker is the asshole that was asking about Chucks total yesterday! He has done it to me a couple times too.

I was just busting your balls, I couldn't think of anything else to post, and then sign your name to it.

Comment

Husker is the asshole that was asking about Chucks total yesterday! He has done it to me a couple times too.

I was just busting your balls, I couldn't think of anything else to post, and then sign your name to it.
                      Oh ok lol.. Well he is a asshole also lol

Comment

These breaking news threads today have been funnier than husker monkey-wrenching with andy milanokis...keep this good stuff up!

Comment

Working...
                        X