• Show
Clear All

• Breaking NEWS!!!!!!!

NYY SP Carl Pavano out for the year.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Thought that to be the case when Torre said things didn't look good.

Comment

Also breaking news:

The Cubs suck!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth
        Also breaking news:

The Cubs suck!!!!!!!!!
        If that isn't the truth
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          NYY SP Carl Pavano out for the year.
          Are u just knowing hearing about this?? It was said yesterday when he came to Birmingham Alabama and seen Dr. James Andrews and he said on our local TV News last night that Pavano would not pitch again this season

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
            Are u just knowing hearing about this?? It was said yesterday when he came to Birmingham Alabama and seen Dr. James Andrews and he said on our local TV News last night that Pavano would not pitch again this season

I'm not from alabama so no i didnt hear it. Wasnt written about in any NY papers or on TV or radio. I heard it on yankees broadcast i'm listening to the game now @ work as we speak.

PS whats with the U miami avatar??? I thought you were a texas long horns fan?
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm not from alabama so no i didnt hear it. Wasnt written about in any NY papers or on TV or radio. I heard it on yankees broadcast i'm listening to the game now @ work as we speak.

LMAO
              2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
              2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
              2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Are u just knowing hearing about this??

what does this mean? my english to redneck pocket translator isnt spitting out any answers to this sentence?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

what does this mean? my english to redneck pocket translator isnt spitting out any answers to this sentence?
                  ding RD2
                  2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                  2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                  2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Da U!!!

Comment

I picked Texas to win the College World Series dumbass.. I had them on my avatar because it was the team i picked... If its any of your business which i seriously DOUBT it is...

Comment

Its called a simple typo havent you ever heard of that before?? Or maybe you have the speak and say so it types what you say for you because you are too lazy to type it?? Could that be it?? Please delight me with your response... Im waiting Red Sux fan

Comment

I picked Texas to win the College World Series dumbass.. I had them on my avatar because it was the team i picked... If its any of your business which i seriously DOUBT it is...

no its not my business, i just find it amusing that you have had NYY,Umiami,Texas as your avatar and yet you call me a front runner.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

no its not my business, i just find it amusing that you have had NYY,Umiami,Texas as your avatar and yet you call me a front runner.
                            Last time I checked i was a free country and i can put what i please on my avatar.. i can put a team on it each day and change it if i want

Comment

Last time I checked i was a free country and i can put what i please on my avatar.. i can put a team on it each day and change it if i want
                              of course you can. I just said i find it amusing thats all. I really could careless what avatar u have. :bestwishe
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X