No announcement yet.

In Game Tues! / Bitch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cubs have lost the season and they have lost all ability to have any value fade and win for the year
    TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

i cant watch anymore
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by STaylor36
        I appreciate the advice Spearit.

I'm just getting so frustrated with this. Back in May and especially in June i was raking money in betting baseball. Every day it seemed like my account would go up. Since the week before the AS break until now it's been exactly the opposite. And a lot of the losses have been nothing short of heartbreaking. I've already greatly scaled back what I've been betting on baseball and am looking ahead to football season. Just thought I'd vent about it because it has been very frustrating.

You are not alone my man. Keep this in mind next year, I have tried to learn a lesson from all of this.
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

well if cincy scores 4 more runs than you can expect cubs to bang off at least 1 in the bottom but two is a stretch
          TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

SWEEET THE OVER BABY!!!!! I'm buying a Ryan Dempster Jersey with my winnings.

Comment

we have Dempster as our closer...enough said!!!!
              jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                we have Dempster as our closer...enough said!!!!

who?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dusty Baker sure knows how to make great pitching changes, but I guess when your offense doesn't produce the pitchers could give a shit. I could say I'm never gonna bet the cubs but with my luck the cubs probably kick ass tomorrow 11-0.
                  How in the hell does a team like the Chi f'n Cubs make Cinci look like the Big Red machines......(poor baby bears)

Comment

Working...
                  X