No announcement yet.

MLB Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a novice at this- but all the plays are my own. Not bad - but I am trying to gain a bigger edge on capping from stats- do you use fox stats or something else. Like to see more on your style of play. Interesting when someone is on the other side- Like we are looking at two different games. Maybe we can get a fix on an winning edge between our lines.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

BTL - Sometimes I think people overanalyze plays and may actually take the opposite side of a play - when in essence it wasn't that damn hard to begin with. My capping takes no more than 45 minutes. About 5 minutes per game- I take the games that I feel have a better percentage of winning the total-duh but go back once more on them to see if I left anything out or do I still feel strongly on the play. I have enough resources from other sites but to be honest don't have time now that my practice is building up from the summer vacations.

Comment

well you did a lot better than me today. I use a lot of analysis of ops on base percentage plus slugging and how it reverts to the mean. I also try to fade the public as much as possible. While I'm not glad I went 0-3 in my night games. I saved money because I did a round robin parlay. I guess that felix hernandez kid is the real deal

Comment

You will get em tomorrow. Congrats on your saving some money. I am not up on lingo- I feel a bit ignorant when initials are used= ops. So what is that. What is LMAO on this site. Sorry been here since Feb and am still learning the language.

Comment

Working...
          X