No announcement yet.

MNF pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you lucky bastard! I should not have wished you GL!

Comment

oh well, i'm glad i did lose thats all
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

yeah i am glad i didnt lose. Brock Berlin saved you, he threw a pick in the bears endzone with like 30 sec left. I am pissed because i almost bought a half a point but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
          yeah i am glad i didnt lose. Brock Berlin saved you, he threw a pick in the bears endzone with like 30 sec left. I am pissed because i almost bought a half a point but oh well.
          whos brock berlin? isnt that, that shitty ass QB from miami?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            whos brock berlin? isnt that, that shitty ass QB from miami?
            sure is, he actually played pretty well until he thrw that pick at the end, but he sucks he is like there 4th string qb.

Comment

serious question. How bad do you have to be, to be the 4th string QB on the dolphins??? I mean Gus Ferrotte is the #1 qb and AJ feeley is the backup. Thats sorry
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

serious question. How bad do you have to be, to be the 4th string QB on the dolphins??? I mean Gus Ferrotte is the #1 qb and AJ feeley is the backup. Thats sorry
                AJ Feeley is the next tom brady

Comment

AJ Feeley is the next tom brady

sure, and I'm the next Brad Pitt
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Did you get to see ricky play at a all, i had to work till 10:30 i know he only carried the ball a few times but did he look like shit? Just curious.

Comment

Did you get to see ricky play at a all, i had to work till 10:30 i know he only carried the ball a few times but did he look like shit? Just curious.
                      yes, all jokes aside. Ricky aint gonna do anything this year IMO. He had 5 carries for 8yrds i believe. Something like that. It wasnt pretty. He's alot thinner and i honestly think he is playing cause he dont want to pay the 8 million back.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

yes, all jokes aside. Ricky aint gonna do anything this year IMO. He had 5 carries for 8yrds i believe. Something like that. It wasnt pretty. He's alot thinner and i honestly think he is playing cause he dont want to pay the 8 million back.
                        Im sure that is why he is playing because of the money. I dont know what to think of him, i watch him in these interviews and he looks like such a pussy, he used to be so intimidating with the dreads and that shield but now he is skinny and he just looks funny. Maybe he will get his shit together ( I sure hope so) I have a feeling Ronnie Brown will be pretty good though. I guess time will tell.

Comment

the guy hasn't played in a whole year. that is why he looked like shit. he won't be good til the last 4 games. going to take time. the real worry is if they can get ronnie brown signed!

Comment

sure, and I'm the next Brad Pitt

Comment

Working...
                            X