MNF Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Forecast

Pre-season starts next week. Normally we don't play pre-season action. The handicapping philosophy is, or should be, different in pre-season. Fundamental match-up analysis simply doesn't work, because the starters are not on the field that long, and the motivations for playing are quite different for each team. That said we see a game next week that we hit, taking Miami at -1.5 to win the Hall-of-Fame game vs. Chicago as a B-rated play. Consider that Chicago pretty much knows who there starters are going to be, yet they have new coordinators on both sides of the ball - so the players, being equally unfamiliar with their new schemes, have no real coaching advantage over the new regime of Miami HC Nick Saban. On the other hand Miami has several positions up for grabs (most notably QB), and the players should be motivated to perform at a high level. We also see a higher intensity factor with coach Saban, who may be the more motivated coach to try and "win the game". We're on Miami this monday, and it may be the only pre-season football pick we play.

From someone I cannot say......

Just some food for thought
    TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Good Luck!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

good Luck

Comment

who is "we"?? Are you a service?

GL

Comment

good luck jamminj

Comment

No but certain people who i borrowed this from may or may not be. myself I am just a gambler
            TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

WE are borg!

Comment

GL to ya tonight--kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X