Chicago Flubs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Flubs....

why o why am i a cub fan...This team is so unbearable to watch....Please Dusty skip off to La or Wash....Please cub fans stop going to Wrigley...Tribsters please put a winning product on the field while your counting your millions.....HAs their been a city thats the 3rd highest market in the US, with the worst owners in sports...How does the City of Chicago have one of the bottom tier teams in every sport...We were so lucky that Jordan dropped in our laps, and even then the 2 idiot Jerry;'s tried to run him out. The blackhawks(Wertz) are terrible..The Bears have an offensive mind and players of a pee-wee football team... The Sox play in the ghetto so fans fear their lives after a late night game and the Cubs have wRIGLEY....Its so frusturating watching this team daily.. We need to hire a GM like (BoSox GM) young, willing to spend money and take chances...He traded the most popular player since Yaz, it took balls but he won a WS, and guess who got him past his prime,,,you guessed it the Flubs...AS they say in Cubdoom, wait til next yr, well ive been waiting 30 yrs and the same product gets out on the field...A bunch of solo hitting HR players...Please someone but the team from the Tribune!!!
    jordanrules..................

I cant believe dusty baker has not been fired yet! The guy is horrible!

Comment

The cubs cant fire him as he is already stating that Chicago is a racist city...
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Cubs

I cant belive I bet this lousy team. I figured Zambrano would pitch his ass off and they would knock V zambrano around! Boy did I figure wrong. Send Baker to the Glue factory!
        You can live with one lung

Comment

Every time I bet Cubs they loose.Bet against them they win.Same frickin thing with the Brewers :angryfire

Comment

Prediction: Dusty will finally be fired this week. Enough is enough for these losers. He burned out his pitching staff over the past few years and now the team is paying for it with their assorted injuries. Our Brewskis are even pulling away from these scrubs. The payroll is way too high to let him survive another week. Dusty, you and your sweatbands are GONE!

Comment

Jordan,
              I agree with everything you said...except the part about the neighborhhod near Sox park.
              In my opinion , it is very easy to get to ...
              ...you can see it from the expressway...
              ....you don't have to drive thru bad neighborhood's...
              ...there are cops EVERYWHERE within a couple miles of the park on game days.

It is a COMPLETELY SAFE park to go to.

That is a huge misconception.
              I'll bet nobody has been robbed near the park (on game days) in years....unlike Wrigley.

There are a bunch of homo crooks in that neighborhood.

Plus ...Sox park is a much better place to watch a game....it's a great place as long as you're not in the upper deck.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON ON ALL THE OTHER SUBJECTS.

Nice post.

jw

Comment

Stop watching them...it's very simple. Practice what you preach. Don't bet em...don't watch em. Go on your solo strike.

The die hard fans never will. That's why we're called...well die hard fans.

I seriously doubt your old enough to remember the older days before Sandberg when you could hear pin drops at Wrigley. You really think the product is the same as it was back then? That's laughable.

I hurt when they lose and I love em when they win. So do yourself a favor and just stop watching them, change your avatar, and just go full force with your crusade against the Cubs. Us die hards that will never sway will be just fine.

John

Comment

Working...
                X