Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bol!

Comment

When am i going to learn to stop adding on ... every time I lose an add-on I think of FrankB ... His rule is never add-on ..

Comment

And then St.Louis scores 4 in the 9th to beat Atl ... Gee, I hate Sundays ... Glad my other ones look good right now but that dog would have been great ...

Comment

tough one spark, but still lookin like a nice day, hope ya hit the cubbies tonight! I know you dont bet on them often, maybe you have a good read on your team.
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Nice Day Spark
            Remember The Titans

Comment

pappi like you tell me all the time KEEP YOUR HEAD UP your on top of your game this year.great job buddy.

seaofred
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by SPARK
                When am i going to learn to stop adding on ... every time I lose an add-on I think of FrankB ... His rule is never add-on ..
                and thats a damn good rule...It always turns out that add ons', wind up being take aways...know what I mean Verne...

If it's not good enough in the first look, then it's not good enough for the second look.....

And quit your damn whining about the Braves, some of us had the CARDS.....Live by the sword, die by the sword.....Still a good day for ya, now you need the Cubs, and I need the OVER in same game...Love ya pal----lock and load for Monday...TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X