Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

N.B.A. Plays: Bos. plus the pts. ( Good Play ) Atl. plus the pts.!!! Back Later! Knock!

knock

i got boston at +1-..just curious what your line was......great baseball play tonight in anaheim...really strong..take it if your at all interested....opened at pk just moved to -10 anaheim

Comment

Pred. just dropped to Bos. +1!!! Take Oak or Ana? Have a good one!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

sorry!!! take ananheim-10..not a guarantee, as u well know, but i have hit the last two of these plays..this is the third one this week and i hope to nail it..i put a couple extra $$$ on it!

Comment

N.B.A. Play: Clev. plus the pts. and N.J. minus the pts.!!! more Later! Knock!

Comment

Should be last N.B.A. Play of the nite and maybe the biggest!!! Golden St. Plus the pts.!!! As long as we're on the same side, I hope Everyone has a great nite and for those that aren't, well I wish you the Best also!!! Pred., take it easy my man! Knock!

Comment

mr dampier

lets hope arenas and dunleavy are el fuego ....total at 217- with the warriors....may the california state bring us in the money!!!!(anaheim,golden state)...talk to u tomorrow
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X