Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have stayed off Houston...

Damn pettitte

why dont you go bitch in the bitch thread? How many useless threads can you start? If you cant handle losing than dont bet.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
      why dont you go bitch in the bitch thread? How many useless threads can you start? If you cant handle losing than dont bet.

no kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13

ditto :D
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I actually like the guy...He's one of my favorite posters....to the POINT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            I actually like the guy...He's one of my favorite posters....to the POINT!!!
            LMAO
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

We All Got Sucked In!

Comment

yeah we did...you guys arent real supportive are you?? We all want to bitch when we lose so then bitch...as for JBC13 next time you think you are perfect try walking on water!!

Comment

thanks lovedoc...i didnt know this forum was so ok with losing...

Comment

I got suckered too

Comment

jumping on oswalt tomorrow to bounce back though

Comment

Originally posted by RipkenFan
                        yeah we did...you guys arent real supportive are you?? We all want to bitch when we lose so then bitch...as for JBC13 next time you think you are perfect try walking on water!!
                        Who said i thought i was perfect? I dont understand why you have to start a dumbass thread everytime your team gets down by 1 run. There is usually a in game/bitch thread on here everyday, go in there and bitch when your team is only down 1 run in the 2nd inning. If i were you i would not watch the games i bet on because you obviously cant handle your team ever being down. GL on whatever you play!!

Comment

Working...
                        X