Indians/Royals OVER 8

NHL

Avs/Wild UNDER 4.5

Wings/Ducks UNDER 5

GLTA

Comment

MLB

Giants (HUGE)

***Tough break on the KC/Cle Over......18 hits! FOUR HR's in the game I see and stayed Under? Unreal...GLTA

Comment

Yeah, sometimes you hope the umpire would call fouls so they can hit the free throws to put it over the total.

Comment

Isles/Senators Under 5 (HUMUNGOUS)

Comment

baseball run line

What do you think of playing bases on the run line. Schilling -one and a hlf 215-1, pitcher coming of bad start and Arizona bats woke-up last night. Maybe over 8 is better play. Any feel for the game?

Comment

Hmm...good question..might be a very tough night all around for me...but, as of now (still) early I would have too lean to Zona and the Under...as for the run line, I wish I could have an opinion one way or the other. No way will too many people risk laying 4-1 odds on Zona when theyre not playing well and Johnson got crushed last night...people are taking their long shots on the Brewers...you got me interested in this game, so I'll update you for developments...please post your opinion through out the night for us to follow as you seem to know this matchup well

Comment

match-up

Typically in the past when Johnson has had a bad night, Schilling has come back in the following with a strong performance. Maybe, if holds true to form than a gem tonight may be in store? Wouldn't play a huge favorite but 215-1 on money line is tempting. Good luck on hockey pick!!!! hc

Comment

hockey

Another great hockey call!!!!!! Thanks hc

Comment

Golf

My back yard is home to the A.T. and T. tournament. Will you be playing match ups tomorrow? Because the early start forces me to play tonight. Any feelings concerning the final? thanks again!!!

Comment

Haz

Thanks...I'll admit I exceeded my maximum bet limit I have for myself on that Under...So, I was disappointed in myself there...But, it turned out that it actually went under pretty easily...I hope I get one that strong again..Im sure I will...Hope you cashed in...that was huge...thanks for the kind words

as for the Zona game, Im sorry I have to pass...I LOVE your analysis and hope you start posting on a daily basis when you have information...these are the games Im playing for normal wagers

Rockies/SD Under 7.5

Texas/Sea Under 9.5

Angels

Angels/A's Under 9

Good luck to you and ALL

Comment

Adding

Mariners

Comment

Well, 4-4 night. So, still in the midst of a great run. But, very confident the winnings will continue as hockey and baseball are getting good. Baseball totals could be better. So, we shall see. But, glad hit the huge hockey total. I'm getting very excited for NBA playoffs. Had no plays tonight in hoops as it was dead as ever. Very little line movements all night and very little volume. Best of luck to everyone.

Haz- I will get back with you 2morrow. Goodnight and as always best wishes

Comment

No disrespect, but great run? According to my math, and please feel free to correct at anytime, I would have you down 6.75 units for the week starting on Monday. Now keep in mind that does include juice. I didn't find it as hard to compute the juice with everything based on 1 unit like you said. I wish you continued success and luck in the future.

Comment

Joe Public

shut the fuck up you jealous freak. he said RUN. a run is a streak asswipe. so
                              he means last 4 days which he is up FUCKING 19 games. that's FUCKING A
                              WESOME. if you think he is just average than why are you obsessed with him. in case y
                              ou dont know gomer he has been here for
                              a very long time. no
                              body here asks *** to prove himself cause everyone knows he is proven except for you you fucking basher

Comment

Working...
                              X