MLB Huge Play***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ronnie

glad to see you buddy-KEEP POSTING BRO.!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Don't worry, jordans days are numbered here. Why? I'm sick of his USELESS and ALWAYS NEGATIVE threads & comments. Simply put, he adds NO value here and his Attitude SUCKS!

Lay off the pimp!!!

We all live and learn ...... Well, some of us do. I guess jordan is NOT one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Don't worry, jordans days are numbered here. Why? I'm sick of his USELESS and ALWAYS NEGATIVE threads & comments. Simply put, he adds NO value here and his Attitude SUCKS!

Lay off the pimp!!!

We all live and learn ...... Well, some of us do. I guess jordan is NOT one of them!
        It great to see you feel the same,Wayne.........Tomorrow's another day Ronnie.........

Comment

truth hurts.....
          jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
            truth hurts.....
            everyone has their losing streaks but most good cappers make money in the long run.As members here Jordan, we support each other in hopes of beating the book not each other.So get on board and support all the members that share their plays.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
              truth hurts.....

Jordon I have always got along with you but i just banned someone for bashing Chucky and I will do the same to you for the Pimp ... Wayne gave you a warning and you came back at him with this ... Give it up ... No more negative posts and no more bashing ... Take this as a warning ... and BTW, Jordon does not rule here at BC ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                Jordon I have always got along with you but i just banned someone for bashing Chucky and I will do the same to you for the Pimp ... Wayne gave you a warning and you came back at him with this ... Give it up ... No more negative posts and no more bashing ... Take this as a warning ... and BTW, Jordon does not rule here at BC ...
                its Chuck E. not chucky

:bestwishe :christmas
                we can share the women, we can share the wine
                we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Working...
                X