Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Yankees have to be kidding me.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yankees have to be kidding me.........

You're gonna give up 6 fucking runs to the Indians, THEN pull fucking Mussina???

I wish this team would get into a fucking plane crash!

alteast let the pitching staff get into a plane crash... With MO taking his own private jet

Comment

Un-fvkin-real ... What a bunch of losers ... I went with Cle last night and hit so of course I turned around today with Mussina ... What a friggin mistake ...

Comment

I went with Cle last night and hit so of course I turned around today with Mussina ...

That sucks Spark. It seems that's the way it goes a lot of times, but it's not over yet.

Comment

you're right Bear, it's not over yet, I'm just sick of having a team up 4 0r 5 nothing and losing the game.

i had CWS last week when they were up 5-0 and lost, and now the asshole yankees! these fuckers might cost me a sweep, and i have 7 units on them

Comment

Damn These Yankees!

Comment

This game is over ...

Comment

well Spark,

they did have 2 games last week where they were down 4 into the 8th and they came back and won both of them

Comment

yankees fucking blow!!! 200 million of garbage.... the only people that should stay next year are .....MO, JETER, AROD, SHEFF,CANO AND WANG.... SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!! NOW YOU GOT ME ALL FIRED UP!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                    well Spark,

they did have 2 games last week where they were down 4 into the 8th and they came back and won both of them
                    fvk them, this game is done and over ,.,

Just trying the reverse whammy buddy :angryfire ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      yankees fucking blow!!! 200 million of garbage.... the only people that should stay next year are .....MO, JETER, AROD, SHEFF,CANO AND WANG.... SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!! NOW YOU GOT ME ALL FIRED UP!!

why do you only have under 4,000 posts still?

fuckin step it up!!

Comment

And Morons like Screw Feiner said that the Yankees would pull away and win the division easy during the second half.Sorry some of you guys bet New York, but I am enjoying this latest Yankees collapse almost as much as watching the Sox win.

Comment

Yanks have NO pitching. Only Mo. So how on earth people continue to bet them as favorites on the road is beyond me. Vegas is making a killing. And I love the Yanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                            why do you only have under 4,000 posts still?

fuckin step it up!!
                            I'm not a junkie

Comment

This isn't true

Originally posted by savage1
                              And Morons like Screw Feiner said that the Yankees would pull away and win the division easy during the second half.Sorry some of you guys bet New York, but I am enjoying this latest Yankees collapse almost as much as watching the Sox win.
                              I specifically remember reading Stu Feiner saying his beloved Yankees would suffer their first non-postseason campaign because Baltimore would falter in August (it did in July), Boston would shine in July (it did), and the wildcard would goto a surging Oakland team, which would end up just missing out against Anaheim.

Comment

Working...
                              X