Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who takes Down the Super Bowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who takes Down the Super Bowl this year?

I'm liking the Chargers to dethrone the Patriots. They have the best player in the game in LT. They have a solid qb. They are almost unstoppable in the red zone. They can stop the run. The only thing that is suspect on this team is their pass d. But with their solid running game I think they can control most games. I like the odds too at 30-1. I think I'm gonna play it for a dime and see what happens.

No offense but there is no way in hell the chargers are winning the superbowl. They could never beat the pats or a number of other teams in the AFC. Drew Brees had an awesome year, he rarely turned the ball over. I do not see him having another year like that. I think the chargers will be lucky if they make the playoffs this year. Just my opinion. GL if you play it!!

Comment

Indianapolis Colts (8-1)
      They'll beat the Patriots as long as they get homefield advantage. The Patriots and Ravens are probably the only defenses in the AFC that can stop the Colts O.

Comment

No way in hell? Not sure about that one. The only reason I would say they don't take it down is because Shottenheimer is too conservative in the post season. I think as long as LT stays healthy they definitely have a better than 30-1 shot.

Comment

I think the AFC West is up in the air. Raiders could be much improved, the Chiefs improved their defense, the Chargers are solid, and the Broncos are too. Tough division.

Comment

My shot in the dark Pittsburgh

Comment

The Philadelphia Eagles win it all this year. They have a great offense and a great D. The T.O. saga is not going to hold them back. If anything T.O. will be more focused to have a great season so maybe he can get a new contract. The Eagles should go about 13-3 and win the bowl over the Colts.
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Hate San Diego reason why~

Handicaper have the o/u with SD at 8.....Someone knows something that we don't, other then they have to fly to the east coast 5 times which is never good news for anyone in the west coast

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                  Indianapolis Colts (8-1)
                  They'll beat the Patriots as long as they get homefield advantage. The Patriots and Ravens are probably the only defenses in the AFC that can stop the Colts O.

Colts aint winning the superbowl. Hate to break it to you buddy. They have no D. Everyone says if they played the pats in INDY they would win. I say bullshit. Just a year or so ago the PATS beat indy @ indy in that dome in a good ole fashion shootout. 38-35 or something like that. Manning will be remembered as one of the greatest NO shows in big game history. Its happened a couple times already and it will continue in the future.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Chargers aint winning it all either IMO. SD will start off slow and the bench drew breezzzee for Rivers talks will start. LT is awesome but if he gets hurt the chargers are DONE!!!! Chargers were a real nice story last year but they have a tougher schedule this season and i dont see them finnishing ahead of KC this year.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                      My shot in the dark Pittsburgh

shot in the dark?

they were 15-1 last year. all they lost was Burress

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                        Hate San Diego reason why~

Handicaper have the o/u with SD at 8.....Someone knows something that we don't, other then they have to fly to the east coast 5 times which is never good news for anyone in the west coast

great point i saw that too. SD overachieved HUGH last year. This year everyone will be on them and it will be much different
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

pittsburgh will be tough this year. I don't like all these Indy calls. When has Peyton ever won in the playoffs. He is the new Marino.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            Colts aint winning the superbowl. Hate to break it to you buddy. They have no D. Everyone says if they played the pats in INDY they would win. I say bullshit. Just a year or so ago the PATS beat indy @ indy in that dome in a good ole fashion shootout. 38-35 or something like that. Manning will be remembered as one of the greatest NO shows in big game history. Its happened a couple times already and it will continue in the future.
                            I was about to post the same thing. I dont understand why people pick the colts every year to go to the superbowl. They are a good regular season team. They cant win a big game to save there life. The patriots are a pretty good team by the way (I fucking hate them) but nobody ever gives them credit or thinks they will win the superbowl. People seem to be in love with the superstars i guess. Thats why those fuckers have won 3 superbowls, it's like there isnt any pressure on them because nobody thinnks they can do it again for some reason. I hope they dont but i know there are not to many teams that can beat them right now especially if they have home field in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                              shot in the dark?

they were 15-1 last year. all they lost was Burress
                              If they dont get hines ward a new contract that offense is gonna be fucked

Comment

Working...
                              X