• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy line on the Orioles game folks...look

I Do Not Want This To Count Toward My Hot Night But
    Please Notice The Moneyline For The Angels And Then Then The Orioles
    Runline Vs Angels Runline Only -110

Off The Record But Baltimore Runline Could Be A Play Here Fellows Cause That Is Just To Strange.

Playing My Snack Money On The Orioles Runline

Any One Else Notice That
    If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
    KUELKAT KAPPING

Nothing strange at all about that RL...look at all your -200-235 games, the RL for Underdog is alway in that area...Go look at KC-235, UD RL is +116...when there is a hi favorite, the RL UD is always looking good (line wise)....The RL system is based on odds on the Favorite, nothing to do with who they are playing.....Basicly a predetermined factor....Angels could have been playing the Cards, and when Angels are still heavy favorite, the UD RL would be the same as shown...kapt

It looks real good, and you jumped on it...It will always look like that, regardless of who the teams are...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I can't believe "Loser" Lawrence gave the Orioles out as hs AL Underdog GOY. Why would anyone want to give out a team which has given up and playing with no motivation as his Dog GOY?
      I guess the nickname deemed for him is really appropriate.

Comment

Boy did they ever have me fooled too...LOL
        However like I said OFF THE RECORD.

LOL
        If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
        KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Working...
        X