No announcement yet.

Spear-it Tues Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all for the support- Chuck-I believe the Cubs pulled off the best trade with the addition of Lawton. Deguy they traded was in a slump and Pitt took the youth over experience in this trade. I feel it will take at least one game for him to come thru. He is a leader and a team guy from what I have read. Just let him get settled in and take some pressure off Lee- who really has to produce for the Cubs to win consistentently. His injury and slump shows the true heart and soul of this team. Mucho Luck Tonight guys.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

great call spearit
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

great call buddy

spearit can u email me i lost ur email i need to ask u a few things thanks buddy ,,ill save it this time..

Comment

Rip -you got mail.

Record 22-6 Now.

(and a lowly 3-8 when I am having anxiety attacks.
          I always know when this is because of the bright red rash on my nuts from worrying about the games and scratching them unmercifully-reminds me of the Cheech and Chong Movie when Cheech was in a straight jacket-
          I also get this metallic taste in my mouth - probably from licking my hands after counting what change I have left over.)
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
          X