Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats vs. Raiders

early line has Pats -7.5.
    Personally, I love the Raiders in this one + the points. The loss of both coordinators, Ty Law, and Ted Bruschi, The Raiders +Randy Moss should be able to keep within a touchdown..
    any thoughts?
    I know still 5 weeks away and alot can happen in the preseason but I'm putting a small wager on the Raiders.

I like the Raiders as well depending on how the D shapes up.

Very strange that everyone I talk to says the Raiders are a lock. You know what happens when they say that!!
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Yeah, I think I hit less than 10% of "locks". I like Tom Brady and Big Bill, but I just don't see them being dominate this year. + the raiders should always hate the Pats. (tuck rule!!)

Comment

I never make a play hoping a team stays within the points in football. If this game was in Oakland, I would take the Raiders getting the points, but being in New England, I still think after all that's happened to the Patriots, they still win this game. It could be by 3, it could be by 10, but I'm not gonna take 7.5 points and just hope they lose by 7.

Comment

RAAAIIIIIIIDDDDERRRRRRRRRS! :uzi:
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

i agree. i think the line opened at -8.5. thought i saw that.

Comment

UGH,CHIEFS FAN how can you as a chiefs fan even think about putting money on those hated radiers.you cannot be a die hard chiefs fan if you ever bet on the raiders side thats just unheard of.i as a chiefs fan never would want thathanging over my head and also would never take that dirty money as far as from the raiders side.

WOW THAT MAKES ME ILL
              SEAOFRED
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

seaofred, it took years, but I FINALLY figured out that if I bet with my emotions, it always goes bad. (i.e. chiefs at home against Indy in the playoffs)

Comment

Working...
                X