This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for service play addicts

new service thread starting at a site which i cant say or give u the site. but the first name starts with a (*) which is connected to a word that starts with (*) and ends with an (*). can totally agree with getting rid of service picks on this site, people who r just interested in service picks overwhelm this place, slow it down. im no angel either.
    Last edited by Spark; 08-01-2005, 06:57 AM.

Please stop trying to pull traffic away from here. Besides like I said, I have good insight on consensus services and service plays and it will soon be a thing of the past. May as well buy a good private report somewhere and stick with them
    cause lawsuits and permission slips are flying everywhere now and it could get nasty. 3 places this week has ben targeted and prerssured to stop the posting and or limit certain cappers.

There is one place right now that has it ALL and direct and there is no need to skim messages boards etc for the plays
    cause they are SOLID and semi-private. Look around and find one now before it gets too late. But I am sure many here
    are managing just fine without the service thread.
    If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
    KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Doing great with KuelKat,Chuck,Wayne and the Fades,allows me to try my luck at Bridge,Cricket and Water Polo.Coming in the future,Badminton.

Comment

Originally posted by haler
        new service thread starting at a site which i cant say or give u the site. but the first name starts with a (*) which is connected to a word that starts with (*) and ends with an (*). can totally agree with getting rid of service picks on this site, people who r just interested in service picks overwhelm this place, slow it down. im no angel either.
        Nice thread Mr.Shill ...Now you can go there and push your services you idiot!!!! Stay the hell off of this site ...
        Last edited by Spark; 08-01-2005, 07:05 AM.

Comment

DUM DUM DUM....ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!

bwhahahahahahaha

Comment

regarding these reports,,PLEASE PLEASE dont buy them yet,,alot of services will not be on these reports..dont believe the sample reports they are showing you..The group from who2beton,,and also asa and a few others will NOT be on any reports...also most plays will be wrong..ill let you no the forst 2 weeks whos on what..please try and wait,,believe me you will be wasting ur money...also another thing if u buy these reports only pay by ur credit card,,in case when the plays are wrong and these guys are f****** you u can call ur credit card company up any time and cancell..who ever needs info wait till the first week and spark and i will steer you in the right direction...even if the report says 269.00 dont buy nothing yet...and the service threads will be around for awhile,,good luck ..Rip

Comment

Like Marie LeBeau says in that song "Another man done gone".....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X