L.Shy baseball dog for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.Shy baseball dog for tonight

Hi Guys, I originally was going to play the Expos - as with Wayne and Pred, etc...

L.Shy is BIG on the Mets
    I am on the Mets for 10 dimes

thanks for the tip NUT

Comment

Nut just got back in, what time does mets gm. start, had already played Mon. and Over but can change it. Thanks!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

7:05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

THANKS Pred.!!! Knock!

Comment

Stayed on Mon. and OV.!!! Thanks anyway! Knock!

Comment

nut knock

stayed with the expos myself...god bless us all....knock lets hear whats up for baskets

Comment

Just put Mil. in small but hated to post that play! right Back! Knock!

Comment

knock

had it in already...only because it was at -8...on the road...whats up with that?

Comment

knock pred

ggod luck with all your plays:D

Comment

nut

you also buddy.....am sure it will happen more than a few times this year....will wait to pull trigger next time...thanks for the info..

Comment

Ov and und just came out at 11 1/2 on Mon. gm., My man had give it to me at 9 earlier, hope Casheasy is right. wish Everyone the Best tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Damn

Just misssed it..just got back from the Long Beach Grand Prix qualifying...dissapointed to miss that play! Oh well. I am on the Giants tonight.

Comment

sorry you didnt hit - hopefully you say my info and lowered your play. hope you understand my whole thing about guarantees. its like mushing a play. piazza info was about helping people win and it sucks you didnt. get em next time

Comment

nut

Who is this shy guy he hasn't exactly been very hot or warm even and if he wagers what you say he does he will be broke soon.You should have stuck with your original play cause this guy might hang himself before April is over. Good luck with your plays bro get em' back today.

Comment

Working...
                              X