• Astros can kiss my ass

Damn!

I don't know what else to say

Originally posted by drsho01
    Damn!

I don't know what else to say
    I feel your pain drsh

Comment

Had them in 2 big parlays. Would be a small winning day instead of a large losing day. THis was a game the Mets usually lose.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

I had them in a three teamer and the other two had won. And in a three teamer and as it turns out the other three teams won. GO figure.

Comment

I had yanks in one and braves in the other. Root all afternoon to pull out the yankee win and the one I thought was a sure thing falls through.
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

Shit, I'm gonna start drinking and get ready for the Texas holdm tourny

Comment

response

drsho, i am a die hard astros fan and for some reason was sickened by todays loss, did not think it was even possible, but the bullpen was atrocious and wheeler, who has been lights out all year, just flamed out today

as much as i love them, the combination of qualls, springer and harville is the worst in the league by a mile......how they let the deadline go by without picking up 1 more reliever is beyond me

it is amazing, i lost a pretty decent some of money on atlanta today because i will always play one of chuck's games, he is a great capper, but i am 100 times more upset at the astros loss than the losing of money

k, sorry to vent in your thread
              b

Comment

10 dime swing for me today due to Atlanta not covering the run line and Houston losing. That's why I don't normally have such a high % of my plays on 1 or 2 teams.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

stros

they killed me too.But lets be honest these guys have been on quite a run and are a solid play most of the time. Petit has been very good to me lately!
                  You can live with one lung

Comment

Those f-ing BAltimore boys can kiss my ass too!

I'm fed up. I am quitting until Football.

Comment

I hear you! I loved the Sox today but after getting burried today I decied to fade myself and take the O s. we nee a miracle!
                      You can live with one lung

Comment

ohoh.....hope foe a better tomorrow......

Comment

Working...
                        X