Dogs of the Day - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs of the Day - Sunday

Houston was a winner on Friday for a little over a unit and it's hard to believe, but my system did not find one dog play for Saturday. I have two dogs for Sunday which I am going to play, in spite of the terrible pitching matchups and the pitching matchups really suck. I am not going to play these until tomorrow because I think the lines will go up. I'm posting these now so you have more time to play the early game, but for record purposes, I'm using the lines when I play them tomorrow.

Texas now at +135
    Cincinnati now at +140

67-82
    Plus 7.53 units

Good Luck SandMan!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Padres a -50 favorite to anyone????? i dont care if i was pitching for the reds and cy young himself was pitching for san diego... you know i'll be all over that one!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Phonepole. We think alike. You watch the line go up on Diego tomorrow. That's why I'm waiting to play Cinc. Sorry about your parley. Did you ever figure out how much it would have paid if you had played all the games on the Money Line. Sometimes when I play these little parleys, I spilt them into two plays betting half on each. One run line and one moneyline.

Comment

Hell yeah.... i was thinking that as i was doing it, but i had about 2 minutes to do it and i saw that payback and couldnt resist..... that would have been a great idea though.....Good luck tomorrow i like both your picks!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Best of Luck Sandman!

Comment

Bol Sandman

Comment

GL to ya today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I like it Sandy,,,,,,,,,,,,,SD is in disarray right now, especially not knowing who might be traded or sitting the bench if they trade for someone else......GL

Comment

Goodluck today Sandman!!!!
                    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Like them both Sandman! GL

Comment

Adding One More Dog

I'm surprised the lines didn't go higher on my two dog plays. They even went DOWN to +131 for Cincinnati and +130 for Texas, which is what I'm using for these plays. I have one more dog play for today now that the line has gone down. One more pitching mismatch against me. It dosen't look like Manny is going anywhere but that dosen't bother me playing Boston. Watch him pinch hit a walkoff homerun. Well, it sounds good.

Boston -119

Good Luck to everyone on this crazy Sunday
                        Last edited by thesandman; 07-31-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X