Anyone offer input on this post about Angels Game tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone offer input on this post about Angels Game tonight

I know they have to be wore out after the long innings last night only to lose and of course blow my big play yesterday but c'mon guys should Mussina get that much of a line against the Angels tonight? The value looks good and I think it may be worth a shot on
    the ANGELS RUNLINE for Friday. Any pros or cons on this topic.
    If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
    KUELKAT KAPPING

LA didn't look good in that 18 inning lose yeaterday. Their bats have gone cold, and will continue to stay cold. I don't see any reason to take a team that is hitless. Streaks are streaks, just look around the league with LAD and SD and others. When your first five batters go something like 1 for 35 last night, I don't see anything that would make me want to take them....

Comment

Thanks Cheese, very strong points there you have. I like to think reverse of what oddsmakers are thinking. Of course they win in the long run but some reason I have a strng feeling about that runline tonight. Thanks again man
      If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

I don't disagree with Chuck and his valid points. I do think however the next day after a long extra inning game, or cross country flight etc is very overrated. I don't have all the stats, but it seems to me the team that went through the long game or long flight, etc plays better for that game.

i like the Angles runline as well...but I passed in the end. Good luck !
        Rook

Comment

Angels win outright fellas

KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Originally posted by KUELKAT
            Angels win outright fellas
            another nice call Kat

Comment

Working...
            X