Cards/Padres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards/Padres

Any opinions on this game guy's? Peavy is strong at home but they cant play worth beans right now.

Gl2all and nice work on the k.c. royal backers. (WSOX BLOW)

I took a look at it and scrached it off. I was going to lean on the over but it's too close to call.

Comment

I"m on the fade,St.Louis

Comment

cards win easy big al has his 82nd goy this month ,,we pounded this game along with kc easy winner and the texas rangers,,

Comment

I would take the Padres to break the streak, Marquis licks hairy beanbags, and even though Peavy has been getting lit up like Christmas tree, he's still a great pitcher. Good luck whatever you do.

Comment

Thanx for the input guys........kinda leaning towards the padres and over.

Comment

Pads have their main catcher out - he was hitting well but is due for surgery- both Nevin and Levy have filled in well. Pads scramble their lineup- Klesko ready for a big night. Marquis however, will rule, due his pitching and his bat. St. Louis wins this.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

SAN DIEGO: Mostly clear. Winds blowing from right to left field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 70.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Lets go Cardinals!!

Comment

Working...
                  X